The COAST Arts festival incorporates a wide range of art forms into a local festival including: painting, sculpture, dance, theatre, literature, film, poetry, music, photography, installations, workshops & many other diverse events.
The 2015 Coast Arts festival was in the autumn half term: 23-31 October 2015
The 6th Coast Arts Festival, 2015, couldn’t have happened without you – our THANKS go out to you for your support and your contributions. To the artists and artistes, observers and spectators, audiences and listeners, instructors and coaches, storytellers and narrators, singers and dancers, clowns and fools. All of you: THANKS.
The 2015 Coast Arts festival in images
Latest Coast News
- #NNGT – review from David Mackay
- Gelo perform on Mustard TV
- #NNGT – The Finalists
- #NNGT Grand Final Press Release
- #NNGT Grand Final – the judges view
- #NNGT: the Finalists
- Monday: that morning before the week that follows feeling at Coast
- An eclectic mix of coast arts events has started
- Coast Arts 2015 Festival gets underway
- The WINNER
please support our sponsors